Thursday, October 23, 2008

Does Craigslist work?

So I'm reading Building on a Budget by Mike Dillard, and one of his pieces of advice is to use craigslist to show more people about either my company's products or business opportunity.

As of right now, I'm focusing more on building a large customer base before really delving into the business opportunity. It's not the right or wrong answer, just my personal preference. I wanted to prove to myself that I can sell the products without selling the opportunity.

So back to the subject at hand. I've just made a craigslist post using the first couple paragraphs of my squidoo page, and linking it to the squidoo page.

Check out my craigslist post here, if it's not already expired. I'll keep reposting after deletion.

Well, this is the first time I'm using Craigslist.org to present a product. I mean, I've used craigslist before to buy and sell personal stuff online. But for selling a company's product, I'm crossing my fingers. Let's hope it works, even to get a couple hits on the squidoo page. Branching myself out, ya know.

Let's hope this works. I'll keep everyone posted!

If you haven't looked at Building on a Budget yet, click here.

For my squidoo page, click here.

And for my craigslist post, click here.

Hope this might help you on your way to success!

No comments: