Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As you all know, I've been following Mike Dillard, millionaire in the industry, and hands down one of the best online marketing mentors you could find this side of the universe.

When I first saw Magnetic Sponsoring by Mike Dillard, I thought it was another one of those books that were gonna be a waste of my money. It took me about 5 times before I decided to buy his short mini-book. But all the while, I was on his mailing list. This is the important part.

His book was awesome, to say the least. Definitely a better, more effective, efficient way of running a network marketing business. However, alot of it was mentality training, which is very important in running any business.

Which is why everyone should do one thing for themselves and their business: SIGN UP FOR MIKE DILLARD'S MAILING LIST!!!!!

I've learned soo much from his FREE emails, it's almost completely changed my world about marketing, about abundance mentality, about my business, and about me, all for FREE.

If you're broke, don't know what to do with your business, or are just plain stuck, GET ON HIS MAILING LIST!!!

It's free, it's the best thing you can do for yourself if you even care a bit about how your business or life is running.

For those not in network marketing or online marketing in general, I suggest you sign up too.

If you were looking for a way out the rat race, learn from Mike Dillard, who took 6 years trying to figure out how to run a network marketing business, going nowhere, going broke, pawning his dvd collection for food money - - - - to being able to make over $100,000 in a single month.

He's not just another guru. I've seen alot of "gurus" online, and no one stacks up to Mike. As you know, I, Victor, am a big skeptic when it comes to gurus, but he's got my stamp of approval.

Get on his mailing list, even if you don't buy any of his products.

Go to this website, enter your name and email and phone number. Make up a name and phone number if you want to remain anonymous. After that, just wait for the emails to come.

You also have access to his FREE 7-day videos giving you a hint of what Magnetic Sponsoring is, what his experience with network marketing is, and how you should run a successful marketing business.

If you don't like what you see or hear, you can flame me on my own blog. I guarantee you won't.

Good luck and Godspeed.

2 comments: